středa, září 16, 2009

Unclassics 16: The Necks - Chemist (Fish Of Milk/Shock, 2006)

genre: jazz, improv

The three songs on this album made by Sydney jazz trio are one big lesson in restrain. How great is that, its like fucking for one hour without getting orgasm! U know what? Their first album from 1989 was called Sex and on wiki they say that someone called their music "tranz jazz"! OK, there are three songs each about twenty minutes long, but when you listen to The Necks, time makes no sense. I wish I saw them live!!! I saw Tony Buck (the drummer) with some lazy german krautrockers this summer, but it just did not work. He needs Chris Martin, no Abrahams! on piano to make his magic. These guys are Australians and every one of their albums is worth your time. I sadly never really had any chance to write how much I love them so now u all know.

Other recommended albums:
The Neck - Aether (Fish Of Milk/Shock, 2001)
The Neck - Drive By (Fish Of Milk/Shock, 2003)
The Neck - Townswille


Kilt Maker (not from this album)


Pop Will Eat Himself (not from this album)


)dl( get it while it's hot, I delete the files after 3 days

Žádné komentáře: