pátek, září 18, 2009

Unclassics 18: Belladonnakillz - Perverted And Proud (Dross:tik Records, 2005)

genre: breakcore

Breakcore pop? Why not. These guys are Canadians and are as funny as Terrance & Philiph. There is a Panacea remix at the end of album and it nicely shows why Belladonnakillz are much better than your average breakcore mentalist. They manage to turn machism & militarism of the breakcore scene into a joke and it works just great. Sorry I never paid much attention to albums they made after this one, they even have one album this year, but this one is an ace. I still hope Justin Timberlake will make a remake of Kill Bella Dona singing: "Today, my love has gone away. Today, my bitch has gone away."


yEaH hELL yEaH


Sexy Grrl

)dl( get it while it's hot, I delete the files after 3 days

Žádné komentáře: