pátek, ledna 15, 2010

Free Gucci Mixtape (Best Of The Cold War)



OK, it is offical - Gucci Mane is the new Lil Wayne. Hot shot fire Atlanta-bred rapper, who is loved by all the white hipsters. And who else than Diplo's cohort at Mad Decent could create mixtape on which his songs are remixed by cool producers like Flying Lotus, Douster, Zomby, Memory Tapes or Diplo himself. The mixtapes is very good, I must say, though Gucci Mane is not an exceptional rapper - more like Rick Ross than Lil Wayne. (OK and I agree with Young Jeezy: "What rapper calls himself after a bag, fuck?") But hey, I quite enjoyed his The State vs. Radric Davis album and fuck me, I feel like listening to Rick Ross right now. KILL ME NOW!!!

Get the mixtape here.

Special recommendation goes to FlyLo's remix of PhotoShoot, which has already blew me away on ATL remix project album released by Adult Swim in late09. The beats are fire, I never knew that he could do such a heavy dirty shit.

Stream:







Žádné komentáře: