úterý, října 27, 2009

Unclassics 57: David Torn - Prezens (ECM Records, 2007)

genre: avant-garde jazz

Sometimes I wonder where could I get some I albums I listen to. Like this one. This is hardly anything I usually want to listen to on lazy afternoons, but it blew my mind completely and was on heavy repeat at one time of my life. According to wiki David Torn is "is an American composer and guitarist. He is known for the organic blending/manipulation of electronic and acoustic instruments and performance techniques that have an atmospheric or textural quality and effect, along with a particular harmonic richness." OK, but this does not tell you that with this album you get heavy freak out jazz with some electronic bleeps included. He seems to be doing more soundtracks than studio albums recently, but this one rules.


Sorry, the video has quite bad sound quality and is only for informative purposes.

)dl( get it while it's hot, I delete the files after 3 days

Žádné komentáře: