sobota, prosince 19, 2009

Unclassics 110: Akron/Family - Akron/Family (2005, Young God Records)

genre: freak folk

If you havent met me yet, you should know that I am bit like Eric Cartman from South Park - short, fat guy, who likes to piss everybody. And just like Eric I hate hippies. Can't stand them. I know Eric would be very angry, if I told him I loved Akron/Family debut album. Sorry, mate, but this can't be helped. There is something inside me, something that would like me switch off computer and go naked in the wild. Can't fight it. Listening to this album after year brings back memories - and I realize Akron/Family are still MILLION times more interesting than Fleet fucking Foxes. Bleh, I hate those hippies!!! Wanna kill... (just joking!)







)dl( get it while it's hot, I delete the files after 3 days

Žádné komentáře: